Supporting and Growing Delaware's Clean Energy Businesses Workgroup
The Clean Energy Businesses workgroup may address energy issues such as:
Agricultural Energy Use:
Impact of cost of fuel and energy on food prices, crops for food or fuel, impact of fuel corn on poultry industry.
Energy Technology-Based Economic Development:
Encouraging the location and growth of businesses researching, developing, and producing advanced and alternative energy technologies
|Mike Bowman, Chair
||Jessup and Lamont|
||W.L. Gore & Associates|
||City of Dover|
||Delaware Electric Cooperative|
||Del Tech CC Environmental Training Center|
||University of Delaware|
||Delaware Economic Development Office (DEDO)|
||Del Tech CC|
||Town manager, Smyrna|
||DNREC Office of the Secretary Policy Director|
||Central Delaware Chamber of Commerce|
||Widener Law School|
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Notes
- Delaware Energy Market Storage Opportunities, by Pankaj Arora, PhD., DuPont Corp.
- Economic Development Impacts of Sustainable Energy Investments & Update on the Delaware Sustainable Energy Utility, by Dr. John Byrne, Director, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy, University of Delaware
- Solar cell research outlook by Dr. Jochen Lauterbach of the University of Delaware's Institute of Energy Conversion made to the Clean Energy Business workgroup for discussion and recommendations relating to solar power.
- Solar power industrial perspective, by Jim Rand of General Electric.
- Solar power financial outlook, by Brian Yerger of Jessup and Lamont.
- "Biofuels: Building a Sustainable Future," by Dennis Magyar of E.I. duPont Corp.
- "Electric Vehicles with V2G (Vehicle to Grid) Power", by Willet Kempton, University of Delaware.
- "Oxy-Combustion for a Cleaner Environment" and "Hydrogen Energy," both by Shekar Shetty of Air Liquide.
- "Wind Contract Presentation 1" by Mark Finfrock of Delmarva Power
- "The Delaware Offshore Wind Park" presented by Rob Propes of Bluewater Wind, Inc.
- "Hydrogen Fuel Cells and the Energy Plan" presented by Will Johnson of W.L. Gore
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Research at the University of Delaware, presented by Dr. A.J. Prasad