Contact: Joanna Wilson, DNREC Public Affairs, 302-739-9902
Advisory Council on Wildlife and Freshwater Fish
to meet Feb. 23 in DNREC’s Dover auditorium
DOVER (Feb. 16, 2016) – Delaware’s Advisory Council on Wildlife and Freshwater Fish will hold its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23 in DNREC’s auditorium at the Richardson & Robbins Building, 89 Kings Highway, Dover, DE 19901.
Agenda items are:
· Approval of minutes
· Sea duck harvest reductions
· Base migratory bird seasons
· Public request for council’s support regarding:
- Sunday hunting for deer
- Pistol calibers for deer
- Straight-walled rifle pistol cartridges for deer
- Carrying a concealed weapon while hunting
· DNREC Director of the Division of Fish & Wildlife update
Follow the Division of Fish & Wildlife on Facebook, www.facebook.com/DelawareFishWildlife.
Vol. 46, No. 42