CONTACT: Joanna Wilson, DNREC Public Affairs, 302-739-9902
Community Involvement Advisory Council
to meet Dec. 2 at Smyrna State Service Center
DOVER (Nov. 26, 2014) – Delaware’s Community Involvement Advisory Council (CIAC) will meet Tuesday, Dec. 2, at 9:30 a.m. at the Smyrna State Service Center’s large conference room, 200 South DuPont Highway, Smyrna, DE 19977.
Agenda items include:
· Community ombudsman report:
- Morningside Village update
- Peninsula Composting environmental appeal
- Service Transport Group complaint
- Ellendale update
· Community Environmental Project Fund:
- New Professional Services Contract review
- 2015 CEPF Funding and Schedule
- Community Ombudsman Annual Report
For more information, please contact James Brunswick, DNREC Community Ombudsman, at 302-739-9040.
Vol. 44, No. 413