Contact: Joanna Wilson, DNREC Public Affairs, 302-739-9902
DNREC Division of Fish & Wildlife
launches new ease-of-use homepage
DOVER (Aug. 14, 2015) – DNREC’s Division of Fish & Wildlife has a new homepage at http://www.dnrec.delaware.gov/fw/Pages/FWPortal.aspx that provides better interaction with web users and was designed for ease of access from smartphones and tablets.
Popular Fish & Wildlife topics with enhanced web access include:
· Icons linking directly to Wildlife, Fisheries, Enforcement (Fish & Wildlife Natural Resources Police) and Mosquito Control sections
· Hunting and fishing guides, seasons and maps, now all in one location
· A prominent icon linking users to the Division’s “Licenses, Registrations and Permits” webpages (Website users purchasing licenses through eGov will need to print their licenses after purchase.)
· The Division’s education programs, volunteer opportunities and contests
· A “Contact Us” icon that links users directly to frequently called telephone numbers and general Division of Fish & Wildlife contact information
· Direct access to the Division’s social media, including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter accounts.
“Updating our website was a direct response to what the public wanted online,” said Division of Fish & Wildlife Director David Saveikis. “The Division of Fish & Wildlife thanks all of its Internet users for their comments and input that was considered in updating our website to make it easier to connect with Fish & Wildlife and stay up-to-date on our programs and services.”
Follow the Division of Fish & Wildlife on Facebook, www.facebook.com/Delaware-Division-of-Fish-&-Wildlife.
Vol. 45, No. 268