NEWS FROM THE DELAWARE DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL
Contact: Melanie Rapp, Public Affairs Office, 302-739-9902.
Delaware Clean Water Advisory Council meeting set for July 18 in Dover
DOVER (July 10, 2012) – The Delaware Clean Water Advisory Council (CWAC) will hold a council meeting, beginning at 9 a.m. Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at the Kent County Administrative Complex, Room 220, 555 South Bay Road, Dover.
· Council Member Service Award – Joseph Charma
· Council Member Reappointments, New Council Members and Financial Assistance Branch Engineer Announced
· Clean Water Advisory Council updates: Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) Intended Use Plans – Transfer of Funds; Proposed City of Wilmington – Renewable Energy Biosolids Facility Project; CWSRF Principal Loan Forgives – Town of Millsboro’s Beneficial Wastewater Reuse Project; CWSRF Notice of Intent Workshops (Second Project Needs Solicitation – July 23, 24, 25); City of Rehoboth Beach – Environmental Impact Statement Wastewater Outfall Disposal Update
· Administrators’ Reports on: CWSRF Project Status Update; CWSRF Financial Reports; and CWSRF Cash Flow Model
· Subcommittee reports on: Wastewater; Surface Water Management - Water Quality Improvement Sponsorship Program; Public Outreach; and Finance
· Statewide Wastewater Facilities Assessment Report – CWAC Recommendations
· Interim CWSRF Loan Interest Rate Policy
· Proposed Land Restoration and Conservation Loan Program
· Proposed FY 2013 Uses for Non-Federal Administrative Account
· Proposed Planning and Design Loans and Interim Funding for USDA Loans
· Adoption of a Formal Public Outreach Program
· Wastewater Project Funding Request – City of Seaford: Washington Street
Flood Control Project – Change/additional scope
· Public Comment
For more information about the CWAC, please call 302-739-9941.
Vol. 42, No. 258