Contact: Melanie Rapp, Public Affairs Office, 302-739-9902.
Delaware Clean Water Advisory Council public hearing and meeting set for Feb. 20
DOVER (Feb. 15, 2013) – The Delaware Clean Water Advisory Council (CWAC) will hold a public hearing, followed by a council meeting, beginning at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20 at the Kent County Administrative Complex, Room 220, 555 South Bay Road, Dover.
Public Hearing Agenda:
· Overview of the Draft Revised Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) FY 2013 Project Priority List (PPL) and Intended Use Plan (IUP)
· Clean Water Advisory Council comments
· Public Comments
· Public Record to remain open until March 20, 2013
Council Meeting Agenda:
· Clean Water Advisory Council Updates: Kent County Proposed Hilltop Mobil Home Project; City of Wilmington, Proposed Wetlands Creation Project; City of Rehoboth Beach – Environmental Impact Statement Wastewater Outfall Disposal Update; Declining Interest Rates and Interim CWSRF Interest Rate Policy
· Clean Water Advisory Council Vote to Recommend Draft FY 2013 CWSRF PPL and IUP
· Project Funding Requests:
-New Castle County – Supplemental Loan Request, Stormwater Projects
-Kent County – Supplemental Loan Request, East Dover Mobile Home Park Project
-Wastewater Planning Matching Grant Requests
· Administrators’ Reports: CWSRF Project Status Update; CWSRF Financial Reports; CWSRF Cash Flow Model
· Subcommittees’ Reports: Wastewater; Surface Water Management; Public Outreach; Finance
· Public Comment
For more information about the CWAC, please call 302-739-9941.
Vol. 43, No. 42