Skip to Page Content Governor | General Assembly | Courts | Elected Officials | State Agencies
  Photo: Featured Delaware Photo
  Phone Numbers   Mobile   Help   Size   Print   Email

Skip Navigation LinksDNREC : Division of Fish & Wildlife : Hunting

Nuisance Wildlife – What to Do When You're Confronted With It


Fish & Wildlife's Enforcement Section does not trap or remove nuisance animals (raccoons, skunks, geese, etc.) from your property or residence. You must contact a private animal/pest control business for removing them.

If you have questions, please contact the Enforcement Office at 302-739-9913 or the Wildlife Section at 302-739-9912, Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m.-4:30 pm.

If you find abandoned or orphaned wildlife, click here.

To report information on possible rabies exposure, call the Rabies Control 24-Hour Hotline: 302-744-4545

For information about exotic animals, contact the Delaware Department of Agriculture, which handles those inquiries.

site map   |   about this site   |    contact us   |    translate   |