Skip to Page Content Governor | General Assembly | Courts | Elected Officials | State Agencies
  Photo: Featured Delaware Photo
  Phone Numbers   Mobile   Help   Size   Print   Email

Skip Navigation LinksDNREC : Division of Fish & Wildlife : Services

Permits and Registrations


Offshore Fisheries Permit: Tuna, billfish, swordfish, and pelagic sharks offshore may only be taken by anglers possessing federal Highly Migratory Species (HMS) permits. To get an HMS permit and stay informed about federal regulations that frequently change, click

Can’t find what you’re looking for on this list? Need more info?

Contact Us

site map   |   about this site   |    contact us   |    translate   |