Skip to Page Content Governor | General Assembly | Courts | Elected Officials | State Agencies
  Photo: Featured Delaware Photo
  Phone Numbers   Mobile   Help   Size   Print   Email

Skip Navigation LinksDNREC : Division of Fish & Wildlife : Services

Recreational Licenses and Permits


Purchase a License Online*
Hunting, fishing (includes clamming and crabbing), state duck stamp, and state trout stamp
*NOTE: Online license purchasers must have a printer available to be able to print out their license at time of purchase.

Purchase a License in Person

Hunter/Trapper Online Registration System
Register a deer
Get a HIP Number
Get a LEN (License-Exempt Hunter Number)
Get a Trapper Identification Number
Conservation Order snow goose permit and reporting

Online FIN Registration
(Fisherman Information Network)

Lost Your Recreational License?


Mail-in Applications (Licenses not available online)
Applications and information also available by calling 302-739-9918

Delaware License Laws and Regulations

Contact Us

For licensing questions, contact Candace Dunning at 302-739-9918 or   

 The Delaware Division of Child Support Enforcement has the authority, under Federal Welfare Reform Legislation (Title 42 of the US Code, Section 666 (a) (13) ), to collect Social Security Numbers for individuals who purchase recreational hunting and fishing licenses. For more information, click here



site map   |   about this site   |    contact us   |    translate   |